Npower Nexit/CBN Beneficiaries lament over EDIs Business Plan Fee
Are you among the first set of beneficiaries of the Npower/CBN NextExit loan scheme who participated in the training exercise? If yes, then read about the growing concerns about the Entrepreneur Development Institutes (EDI) business plan. See more details below.
Some beneficiaries of Npower Batches A and B under the NPower Nexit/CBN loan schemes are complaining about their EDIs forcefully subjecting them to pay a fee for a business plan write up which some of them say they can write by themselves. They have called on the management of Npower to look into this situation and take action immediately.
According to a complaint on one of the social media handles by a beneficiary, he stated that the EDIs is causing panic in the heart of our people and cajoling them to pay this fee forcefully, an indirect threat that those of us who are not willing to pay would not have attendance and application of the business plan submitted to the appropriate quarters.
The management of Npower dissociates self from this practice and called on all to take a clue from the Ekiti state training exercise where the EDIs business template was display free online for beneficiaries to draw comparison and write their own business plan for submission.
Key point to note here:
- Second and third phase of the training for all beneficiaries will be done
- Stream 2 batch C of the Npower physical screening will commence in the month of May, 2022
- All backlog owed will be cleared
- Nassims portal is always undergoing maintenance procedure but will be up as soon as routines are concluded.
- Starter pack will be given to all mobile money trainees across the various training venues.
- Disregard any news of gadgets, Batch C beneficiaries will not be given any of these.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!