https://enaira.com - How to Create and Fund your eNaira wallet account
Whether you want to start saving or servicing your bills or investing the eNaira, it all begins with funding your eWallet. Interestingly, the process is easy and fast for every category. There are also three different options to choose from. You will find all the details and a step-by-step guide here.
The eNaira is the Nigerian digital currency that is issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its functionality delivers speedy, safe, and simple trading and transactional opportunities to customers and end-users:
How to Fund eNaira Wallet
Funding your eNaira wallet can be in three forms, individual, Business and Government MDAs
Funding your eNaira wallet from the same bank:
- Login into your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet tied to the bank account on that bank.
- Get notification on your eNaira wallet.
Funding eNaira wallet from an account in a different bank:
- Login to your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet by selecting your eNaira wallet (tied to the other bank different from the fund source).
- Get notification for the alert in your e-wallet.
Cash to eNaira Wallet Funding:
- Cash holder hands over cash to an eNaira verification agent/Bank branch/SANEF.
- Agent login to eNaira wallet.
- Transfer cash equivalent to consumer’s eNaira wallet.
- Fund owner receive notification.
Carrying out Foreign Exchange deposit to your eNaira wallet:
- Diaspora regular account holder log in to your customer FX bank account (e.g., HSBC).
- Transfer funds into International Money Transfer Operators’ (IMTO) FX bank account (e.g., Barclays, Western Union).
- Login to your IMTO eNaira wallet.
- Transfer from IMTO eNaira wallet to consumer eNaira wallet.
- Beneficiary receive notification.
Paying a Merchant/Business:
- You login into your eNaira wallet.
- Initiate transfer to merchant eNaira wallet.
- Merchant receives notification of transfer.
3. Government MDAs
Citizens Paying Fee/Due to Government MDAs:
- Login to your eNaira wallet.
- Initiate transfer to eNaira wallet of MDA (Ministries, Departments and Agencies) of Government.
- MDA receive notification.
How are eNaira wallets created?
For smart phone users, download the eNaira app (termed “Speed”) from either the Google Play Store or Apple Store and complete the registration process.
For feature phone users, utilize USSD codes and follow the registration prompts.
How do I connect my eNaira wallet to my bank account?
The eNaira app allows customers to identify a bank of their choice, connect to their bank accounts and perform transactions.
What are the different tiers of eNaira wallet that I can open as an individual?
These are different tiers of wallets and they include:
|TIERS||CATEGORY||REQUIREMENT||DAILY LIMIT||CUMULATIVE LIMIT|
|0||No Existing Bank Account||NIN verified telephone number||20,000||120,000|
|1||No Existing Bank Account||50,000||300,000|
|2||Has an Existing Account||BVN + valid means of identification||200,000||500,000|
|3||Has an Existing Account||Tier 2 requirement + public utility receipt||500,000||5,000,000|
How do I resolve failed transactions or raise enquiries on eNaira?
Reach out to the customer support of the bank you selected when registering for eNaira through their available channels which include: phone, email, whatsapp, etc. Disputes will be resolved as soon as possible.
If issues are not resolved within 48 hours, send an email to CBN’s eNaira Customer Support via email@example.com
HOW TO FUND AND CREATE YOUR ENAIRA WALLET
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!