How to Apply for Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award 2021/2022 - www.lagosscholarship.org
Are you Student from Lagos State and desire a schorlarship Award, if yes then know that the Lagos State Scholarship Board (LSSB) is now accepting applications from eligible indigenes of Lagos for its 2021/2022 Scholarship and Bursary award. The deadline for the submission of applications is 30th July 2021. See more details below.
Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award 2021 – The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matter within the state, it grants scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institution of full-time studies in other to assist these students financially.
Requirements for the Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award 2021/2022
Before you start your online application, you will need some items which are the basic requisite for application and I have listed them below for you to read. They include;
- Evidence of indigeneship from:-
- (a) An Oba and
- (b) Local Government Council
- Letter of Current Admission.
- Student’s Identity Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Academic Certificates obtained.
- JAMB result slip.
- Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASSRA) identification card of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the payment receipt.
- Downloaded application form.
- Any other documentary evidence.
Please ensure that your forms are procured directly and applied online on the scholarship website.
How to Apply for the Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award 2021.
The scholarship application process is done online. You will need to adhere to the following steps outline below;
- Visit https://lagosscholarship.org and click on ‘to continue registration’ on the tab
- Fill in all required details to start the Application
- Click on ‘Start Application’
- A pop up will display A GENERATED PIN, write down the pin for future references.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- A page will display the SCHOLARSHIP OR BURSARY option, pick what you applying for and Add the pin which was generated earlier on to the available tab.
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Then you’ll generate a Web GUID (it is a payment code that’ll process your payment).
(Note: Kindly write down the code for reference purpose.)
- Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’
- Make payment with your preferred option. (Note it’s best to make payment with your card)
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- After completing the payment process, a successful page will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Print Revenue Receipt’ link below to generate evidence of payment.
- Go back to the Lagos State Scholarship board Home page, click on ‘Payment Validator’on the top tab.
- Input your payment reference code (Web GUID)
- Click on ‘GENERATE APPLICATION ID’
- Payment successful Page will be displayed, Stating ‘Your Application ID has been sent your mail and Phone number.
- Continue with filling the forms
DOING ALL THIS SUCCESSFULLY, you can say you are done with registering either your BURSARY or SCHOLARSHIP form.
Click Here to Visit