How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023, Requirements and Closing Date
We wish to inform you and the General Public that Recruitment into the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Nigeria has commenced. The FRSC is a lead paramilitary agency in Nigeria saddle with the management/control of Road traffic and safety of vehicles As well as passengers in the country. In order to apply for the application online see details below.
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment for 2023 can only be done online and via the agency recruitment portal where each applicants are expected to fill in there details and submit all necessary applications.
How to apply for the FRSC 2023 Recruitment
The FRSC Online Recruitment Portal Can Be Seen Below
follow all outline steps on the portal and upload all relevant document with a functional email address and phone number. Then you preview your application and click submit,
The following positions can be applied for recruitment on the job application portal.
- Road Marshal Assistant II (compass 04)
- Road Marshal Assistant III (compass 03)
- Marshal Inspector (compass 08)
- Marshal Inspector II (compass 07)
- Marshal Inspector III (compass 06)
- Officer (MBBS) Cadre
- Officer cadre
- Artisan and Tradesman
- Driver and Rider
· Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTED which must include English language and mathematics.
- Graduate applicants must possess a First degree/OND/HND from a recognized University in Nigeria and NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate
- Medical applicants must present their Medical credential and other relevant documents.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumbers, etc must possess the following:
- A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB.
- Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
General requirement for all Applicants for FRSC RECRUTIMENT 2023
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid Driver’s license shall be an added advantage for all applicants.
- All applicants must be Nigerian by Birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a Certificate of Medical fitness from a Government Hospital.
- Applicant must be from 18 years – 30 years old in 2023 (36 years will be considered for medical doctors and 35 for articulated drivers).
- All applicants must have a height range of 1.64 metres – 1.68 metres.
- Applicants must have functional phone numbers and email address
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to come along with printout of the form for screening
- Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries will be disqualified
- For more enquiries, call 122 (Toll free), 08077600361, 08077690362. 08077690055, Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application ends: April 24, 2023